My Glow up series (A two part series): PART 1

Hello Pharmaddie lovers, I am excited to introduce to you my newest project. I am about to embark on a mission to turn my life around, this would involve my look, style, attitude, mentality and finance.
I will write about my methods, I will also write about my successes and failures. I know this is not an easy road but it will be worth it in the end.
Please feel free to use my methods, you can also leave a message in the comment section ...........
So let the show begin.


PART 1: MY LOOK, STYLE AND WEIGHT

    


A:TACKLING THE LOVE HANDLES, THE FLABBY ARMS AND WEIGHT GAIN: Well.. as I grew in age I also grew in handles( chuckles). Currently I have three and half and a slightly sagging tummy. I am guilty of eating late nights, binging on unhealthy snacks and bailing out my Saturday morning exercise routine(as if that was enough😵) Find below my stats:
Waist size:  34cm
Hip size:     44cm
Weight:      88kg
BMI:         31(moderately obese)
Number of Love handles:3 and half(It is actually 4☺)
My goal in the first series is to loose weight using the most inexpensive and locally available products and food, I also want to loose weight but do so in a healthy way. Knowing I can't neither afford a nutritionist nor can I afford a gym membership at the moment I intend to do all exercises and workout at home. My meal plans would be researched and tried, I will keep adjusting it till I find it comfortable. Find below my meal plan for one month, Please feel free to use this plan or tell me what you think about it, suggestions are highly welcome. Please remember that the meal plan is tapered to my stats and the number of calories required for me to function yet loose excess weight.

WEEK 1- 4

Breakfast: One cup of oats and cashew nut (with berries and Greek yoghurt if available)

Lunch:      One serving of rice with fish and moimoi or beans

Dinner:    Veggie soup and fish (little or no oil)

Recommended snacks in between  meals: Cashew nuts, strawberry, pawpaw, carrots, garden egg, and cucumber

Recommended drinks in between: My signature mint drink, Green tea, Apple cider vinegar
(dilute), Unsweetened yoghurt, and Water

Recommended exercises: Inclined climbers 
                                         Alternating extended lunges
                                         Jog
                                         Ab crunches
                                         Deep, closed and squat jumps
                                         Deep duck walks
                                         Alternating Donkey kicks
                                         Deep squat Jumps
                                     
Perform each move for 45 seconds with a 30 second rest in between, 3-4 rounds.(Culled from Britnebabe.com, you can also follow her on Instagram for more weight loss tips) I hope to do the exercise at least three times a week.

So guys this is where PART 1 ends for now. I will upload pictures and tell you about my progress. Love you all.

Comments